- Review of existing processes and written procedures pertaining to the C-TPAT importer criteria.
- Written report identifying deficiencies in existing processes and written procedures pertaining to the C-TPAT importer criteria.
- Development of Risk Assessment process and tools, specific to customer’s business.
- On-site evaluation of one customer importing facility in the U.S.
- Development of Employee Security Threat and Awareness Training as it applies to customer’s environment.
- Submission of C-TPAT application to U.S. Customs and Border Protection via the C-TPAT web portal.
- Monitor C-TPAT application status through the C-TPAT portal.
- Assist in addressing any questions arising from U.S. Customs and Border Protection in regards to the customer’s C-TPAT application and security profile.
Our C-TPAT Certification Assistance option is the perfect solution for clients who need minimal guidance in developing their C-TPAT program, writing processes or submitting their C-TPAT application to CBP.
C-TPAT Audit Services
After achieving certification within the C-TPAT program, participants are required to conduct periodic reviews of their C-TPAT security processes and procedures.
M-PACT assists companies in complying with this requirement through use of our C-TPAT Audit Services. This program involves an onsite evaluation of written processes and operating procedures to ensure compliance with the C-TPAT Importer Minimum Security Criteria.
At the conclusion of the audit, M-PACT will prepare a report for the customer which identifies any potential security gaps or areas of concern which could jeopardize the customer’s C-TPAT membership.
C-TPAT Threat and Awareness Training
M-PACT’s Security Threat and Awareness Training seminar is offered onsite at the customer’s facility. This program provides the customer’s employees with the knowledge and training needed to understand and comply with the C-TPAT program requirements, as well as the ability to recognize and report potential security threats posed both domestically and throughout the international supply chain. Warehouse, shipping and receiving personnel will also receive specialized training concerning container inspections and proper seal control.
C-TPAT Validation Assistance
The C-TPAT validation is a process through which U.S. Customs and Border Protection evaluates a company’s C-TPAT program to ensure that the participant is complying with the minimum security requirements, and that the supply chain security measures contained within the participant’s C-TPAT portal are accurate and being followed.
M-PACT offers assistance to companies in preparing for their C-TPAT validation. This service includes a complete review of the customer’s C-TPAT security profile, and comparing the C-TPAT portal responses to the actual written processes and procedures employed by the customer. In addition, M-PACT is available to participate in the validation with the customer, and provide guidance and support in addressing and replying to any recommendations or required actions identified in the U.S. Customs and Border Protection C-TPAT Validation report.
C-TPAT Program Maintenance
M-PACT offers management of client’s risk assessments, C-TPAT annual portal review and vendor security questionnaires
HTSUS Classification Services
Tariff classifications enable governments to collect statistics on international trade in an objective way. The classification code determines the rate of duty, and whether the goods are subject to quotas, restraints, embargoes or other restrictions.
All goods entering the territory of the United States must be classified according to the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS).
M-PACT Solutions is available to assist our clients on determining the HTS code for their imports into the United States and for select countries around the world.
Foreign Trade Zone Consultation and Services
- Cost benefit analysis
- Preparing applications
- Coordinating FTZ activation
- Development of procedure manuals
- Inventory management implementation assistance